A simple, terrific “instant” ice cream.
1. Add the following ingredients to a sandwich sized ziplock bag:
- 1 Tbsp. Splenda (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
2. Seal the bag tightly.
3. Fill a gallon-sized Ziplock with 3 cups of ice and 6 Tbsp. salt.
4. Drop the small bag into the large bag.
5. Seal the large bag tightly.
6. Shake the entire contents for at least 4 minutes. Shake longer for harder ice cream. Once the desired hardness is achieved, remove the smaller baggie from the larger one and rinse with cold water. If you skip the rinse, you may end up with salty ice cream. Open the baggie and enjoy. I often use other flavorings such as Coconut extract or orange extract with great success.