- 3 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 24 oz (or three 8 oz packages) cream cheese
- 1 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled (When I haven’t had enough feta, I have made up the difference with grated or shredded parmesan cheese)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder or one clove fresh, minced3 eggs
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced
1. Drain artichokes, reserving 2 tablespoons marinade. Chop artichokes; set aside. 2. Beat cream cheese in large mixing bowl until smooth. Add feta, oregano and garlic powder. Beat well. Add eggs, beat just until blended. Do not over beat. 3. Stir in artichoke hearts, marinade, and green onion. 4. Bake in a greased 9″ pie pan at 325 degrees for 35-40 minutes (sides should be firm when gently shaken). 5. Cool, cover, and chill 2-24 hours.6. When serving you can place sliced olives (calamata or greek olives are good) on top as a garnish.(Note: I often add leftover chicken or canned chicken breast to the cheesecake mixture.)Nutritionals based on 8 servings and do not include chicken, which would increase the protein, or olives which would increase the fat & fiber.